WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small about of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
- Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of email updates,recorded by emails we send you(if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to maintain guarantee records, and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organization to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service)
- To carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to credit reference agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks- this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions)
- To comply with legal requirements we may use use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna's payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used by companies.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we purge your data, stop processing it or collecting it in sum circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages.
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your country's data protecttion regulator- in the UK this is the Information Commissioner's Office.